Follow this diet plan when you have reached your weight loss goals and need to make the transition to eating regular meals. The transition from our diet to a maintenance plan with regular meals should be spread over several weeks, even months, to give the body a period of adjustment. Wanting to do this too soon is the biggest mistake people make!
PHASE 1 (3-4 weeks)
• 2x Shake That Weight meals per day (1 as a meal and 1 as a snack between meals).
• 2x regular meals (eg lunch and dinner) consisting of complete carbohydrates, lean protein and vegetables.
• Eat a snack (eg fruit, nuts, yogurt) mid-morning and a shake mid-afternoon.
PHASE 2 (3-4 weeks)
• 3x regular meals a day consisting of complete carbohydrates, lean protein and vegetables.
• 1x Shake That Weight shake between meals, for example mid-afternoon when you have the biggest appetite.
• Any healthy snack such as fruit or nuts mid-morning.
During both phases, it may be worth keeping a food diary to monitor dietary changes that can lead to sudden weight gain. You can also use the website: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/ .
After two months you should have a good routine of eating regularly, eating the right foods and keeping your weight stable!