The Rapid 800 Diet
The Rapid 800kcal Diet
How Do You Follow The Rapid 800 Diet?
Eat 3 Shake That Weight meals a day
Drink 2.5 liters of water every dayView the full below instructions of what to drink
200 kcal extra allowanceYou can eat 1 of the following list every day:
How does it work?Your body uses sugar and fat for energy. Sugar provides quick energy by feeding it into glucose in your blood. Your body can get these sugars from your liver and muscles. Once the body has exhausted these quick stores of energy, the fat stored by your body begins to use as an energy source. This process helps reduce the fat around your body. Many people have enough fat to maintain energy for months without eating. By following the fast 800 calorie diet you will start to use your excess fat stores quickly. This is because the Shake That Weight diet products are relatively low in carbohydrates and calories, but also contain vitamins and minerals to support your body. The Shake That Weight products are also made to have high levels of protein that supports muscle development and we use slow-release energy sources that help moderate your hunger levels.
What if I get hungry?The first few days are usually the hardest as your body has to adjust to the new diet. It will get easier, but if you feel hungry, you may have an extra Shake That Weight meal. This should not affect your diet results. You can also eat a healthy snack, such as a portion of fruit or a handful of nuts.
Can I eat a homemade meal?You can prepare a meal yourself in addition to using your Shake That Weight products (always use 3 Shake That Weight products to make sure you get the correct amount of vitamins & minerals). Your meal should be 200-400 kcal. It should also be high in protein and low in carbohydrates, with a maximum of 30 grams per meal. Try to make healthy choices, for example a portion of protein with a lot of vegetables. Avoid white potatoes, white bread, and white pasta.
Guidelines For WaterDrinking water not only keeps you hydrated, it also helps you lose weight. Water reduces appetite and speeds up the body's metabolism so it can burn fat faster. It also helps you digest food and evacuate toxins released during the diet from the body. Drinking water can also prevent constipation, fatigue and headaches. You will also feel more alert and energetic. This is why we recommend 2.5 litres of water during the day. Although, don't drink it immediately, but over the course of the day. You can also drink the following
- Sparkling or still water
- Tea and coffee. Avoid sugar and milk. Use sweeteners or skim milk.
- Diet drinks such as diet cola. Although, don't use it too much.
- Drinks with a lower sugar content.
Tips for exercisesLight activities are recommended but not necessary. We do not recommend following this diet in combination with an intensive fitness program. Any form of exercise is beneficial, but aerobics is best. This is a form of exercise in which your heart starts pumping faster (up to a maximum of 60% to 70% of the maximum heart rate). For example, choose running, cycling or swimming. Be sensible and listen to the body. If it gets too much, stop. Other forms of exercise, such as lifting weights, will help build muscle. However, aerobics is much more beneficial for weight loss. Try to make sure you exercise for at least 20-30 minutes at a time to ensure that the body has time to burn calories. If you burn a lot of calories during the chosen exercise or if you feel light-headed afterwards, you should accommodate this in your diet by consuming another Shake That Weight product or by increasing the amount of calories in the snack. TIP : Remember it's important to drink more water before, during and after exercise to replace fluids lost through sweating.
- Please consult your doctor before starting any diet. If you have any health concerns, you should always check with your doctor to make sure this plan is right for you. We also recommend that you visit your doctor regularly for check-ups during your diet.
- You should not follow the diet for more than 12 weeks without a 1-2 week break between dieting.
- Low calorie diet is only recommended for people with a BMI over 25. If your BMI is below 25, you've reached your goal and should switch to our maintenance plan to maintain your weight loss.
- Only light sports are allowed with this plan.
- This diet plan is not suitable for children under the age of 16 or nursing mothers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vegetable skewers. For example, celery, cucumber, carrots or peppers with a low-carb dip such as tzatziki or peanut butter
- Hard boiled eggs
- Cold cuts such as a few slices of ham, turkey or chicken breast
- A can of tuna. Can be mixed with a little mayonnaise and some lettuce
- Hand full of nuts
- Slice of smoked salmon with cream cheese
- Grilled chicken breast
- Some olives with ham and small pieces of cheese
- Biscuits, pastries and cakes
- Sugary processed breakfast cereals
- White bread
- White flower
- White pasta
- White rice Refined sugar
- Biscuits, cakes and pastries
- White and brown cane sugar
- Honey and jam
- Prepared meals and sauces
- Sweets and snack bars